WELCOME

|

HISTORY

|

PORTFOLIO

|

CONTACT

 

 

History


Mann & Company History
Mann and Company has served central and western Kansas since the company’s inception in 1924. We are located at 1703 Landon Street in Hutchinson, KS. Our current staff size of six incorporates the disciplines of planning, community design, architecture, landscape architecture, interior design, and value analysis. This diversification of staff enables us to form a comprehensive team of individuals who can analyze all aspects of a given project from initial site evaluation through final construction.

Robert E. Mann was born in 1909, a year after his father, Arthur R. Mann became a partner in the firm now known as Mann & Company. Mr. Mann attended the University of Kansas, graduating with a Bachelor of Science in Architecture in 1932. He began practice with his father and in 1937 became a partner.